We have all been waiting so patiently for the end to the COVID restrictions to hold our event, but it seems that every time they get close, the governor extends them once more.
Due to this and the fact that a number of our sponsors are facing many uncertainties at this time from the forced closures of their businesses, we have regretfully had to make the difficult decision to cancel the 2020 Adult Easter egg hunt altogether. We are deeply disappointed because we have been looking forward to the event as much as you!!!
We apologize for the inconveniences, and sincerely hope you join us for the Easter Egg hunt next year!!!
Join us in our 1st EVER
ADULT ANNUAL EASTER EGG HUNT!
What’s this, you say? Yes, you’ve got that right!!! ADULTS!!! 21+ and over only! Easter isn’t just for kids!
WHEN: Saturday April 11, 2020
TIME: 5:00-8:00pm Get checked in between 5:00 – 5:45pm and the horn blows at 6pm sharp.
YOU MUST HAVE A TICKET TO ENTER THE PREMISES!
ONLY 200 TICKETS WILL BE SOLD!!!
(Once the event is sold out, it is sold out! No one without a ticket will be able to enter.)
Invite your friends, carpool out if you wish, parking may be a squeeze! The hunt will happen all at once, and so latecomers may miss the Hunt!!! Be on time, then, because this is a Hunt you won’t want to miss!
The annual Easter Egg Hunt is a fundraiser that raises funds for the Intercultural Society of Vernonia general fund, which enables us to continue hosting low-cost and no-cost fun family-friendly events throughout the year for the whole community!!!
Prizes & Rewards!!!!
Scattered throughout the race course you may find not only eggs stuffed with GRAND PRIZE tickets, but you may also find various prizes including candy, trinkets and toys, and other items provided by our Grand Event Sponsors. When you return to the starting line, we will announce the grand prize ticket winners after everyone has had a chance to grab a bite to eat, crack their eggs, and discover their winning tickets.
- $250 Grand Prize Visa Gift Card!
- 55-in Insignia LED 1080p Large Screen TV!
- 30-in Hampton Bay Outdoor Fire Pit with Grilling Grate, Mesh spark screen and Fire Poker!!!
- DoTerra Gift Basket ($150 value)!
- $200 gift Certificate to Simply Beautiful & Handsome Boutique!
- Sweetheart Cherry Tree, Summer Red Apple Tree, and Italian Prune Tree!
- Martin Arms – Backpack
- Wine Tasting for Four!
- Gift basket from Islands Grill
- 60-Minute Massage ($70 value!)
- One Free Night at Caden Hotel in a SUITE (Valued at $225.00!!!)
- $25 Gift Certificates to local restaurants (4)
- $50 Restaurant Gift Card to Copper River Restaurant & Bar
- 2 Free 1hr Training Sessions ($100 value)
- More prizes to be announced, and Grand Prize donors added as the event draws nearer!!!!
- Gift certificates to local businesses $5-10 each (30)
- Jack’s Hobo Bakery vouchers (30)
- Various Sponsor gifts and goodies will be sprinkled about the course by our Grand Event sponsors! (multiple)
- Gift Certificate for 8-inch cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Meal certificates – THANK YOU CHOP CHOP CHICKEN SUNDAES!!! (6)
- 1 lb fresh roasted coffee from Grey Dawn Gallery Artisan Coffee (5)
How it works:
We will be hiding over 5,000 eggs over the spread of the event site. You can pick up as many or as few eggs and items as you choose, that is up to you! Each area of the course is sponsored by a different business, so you may find extra special somethings at each area. Hurry and be the first to each area: speed is of the essence!!! Among the many eggs will be GRAND PRIZE Tickets for one of our Grand Prizes! Each GRAND PRIZE ticket will have a number, and the winners will be announced after the hunt is finished.
Get your tickets here:
Adult Easter Egg Hunt Ticket
1 Adult Entry Ticket
We will also have a FOOD CART on site for your dinner pleasure, serving 5:00-7:30pm, (costs not included in ticket).
Location: Vernonia School Grounds
Make way for flat fields, plenty of parking, and lots of space for the Adult Egg Hunt!!!
This event is non-refundable. However you may transfer your tickets to someone else if you can not make it.
Don’t forget to bring your own basket!
Thank you to Our Sponsors!
Kelly Jarman – Personal Fitness Trainer